1 800 103 2581
- April 17, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
You should provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to cover yourself and your family members for the first 18 months of your stay in Australia for:
a) Living costs
b) Tuition costs
c) School costs for any school-age children.
1. $18 000 per year for the main student (living + Tuition fees cost)
2. $6300 per year for the student’s partner
3. $3600 per year for the student’s first child
4. $2700 per year for every other child; and where required
5. Demonstrate that the funds they are relying upon to meet the costs of studying in Australia will be genuinely available to them during their stay in Australia.
6. The estimated living expenses are - AU$12,000 - $18,000 per year
7. Undergraduate course fees on average range from - AU$10,000 to AU$16,500 per year. Graduate course fees on average range from AU$11,000 to AU$18,500 per year.
Hope this information will be useful.