One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Suggest Good Universities who can offer me Maximum Scholarships anywhere in US/UK
Being Shubham profile image Being Shubham Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 6 Points: 21
Dear Sir, I am a prospective MS student, I am BTech-IT(Honors-81.10%) and have 3+ years of experience as Software Engineer. I have appeared for GRE and my score was 293/340. Please suggest me Good Universities who can offer me maximum Scholarships anywhere in US/UK. Kindly note that I am reappearing for GRE this October.
  • September 24, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Shubham,

Please find scholarship details on UNIGURU website.

Scholarship availability is based on funding available with the university. It is better if during pre-application research you try to find about scholarship possibility from universities you wish to apply. Further, it depends on which program you wish to apply. If it is a research based program funding opportunities are more in comparison to non-research based programs.

Scholarship is merit based and you need to have overall good profile for it. You taking your GRE again is good and I hope you score above 320. Even if you score little less you should still apply for scholarship as you have good profile.

Please check individual university website as you need to fulfill admission requirements displayed on it and apply before deadline. Most universities have scholarship deadline a year in advance i.e., Sept/Oct'13 to 15th  January'14 are scholarship deadlines for FALL 2014 (August/Sepetember 2014) intake.

You could also apply to UK universities as they too offer good scholarship to international students.

All the best!

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to ' Suggest Good Universities who can offer me Maximum Scholarships anywhere in US/UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.