One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Prospects of chosen course
Sveta Thaga profile image Sveta Thaga Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 3 Points: 0
Hi. I completed my M.Sc in Software Engg from CIT(5 year intgratd course). With a little over 1 .3 years exp i would like to shift job roles. This comes a deep desire to work in National geographic society(passion frm childhood). I want to work in their documentary projects esp working on the groundpart and organizing the project. Hence i would like to do Masters in project mgmt. Pls suggest good univ in USA,Australia/Canda. Looking for considerable tuition fees
  • November 12, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

A degree in Project Management need not necessarily qualify an individual to get a job in National Geographic! A strong ability to visualize documentary shoots, knowledge of film-making, post and pre-production, problem-solving skills, and understanding the customs of the people where the documentaries are shot are of primary importance.

Visit the links below for a list of institutions offering this course

MBA Project Management coursesin the USA.

MBA Project Management courses Australia 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Prospects of chosen course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.