One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Pursuing hotel management abroad - a good option?
Ishaan Gupta profile image Ishaan Gupta Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hello! i am currently pursuing my bachelors in hotel management from Institute of Hotel Management,Pusa,New Delhi,India. I want to go for post graduation in the same filed as I want to make a career in hotel sales and marketing field. I got 9.6/10 CGPA in my 10th and 80% in 12th (cbse). Please suggest me some premier institutions according to my profile and goal. Also I would be depending mostly on the scholarships for managing my finances as I cant afford it with my family income.

• June 18, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hotel Management programs are best in countries like Singapore, New Zealand and Cananda there are many job opportunities available in your chosen field. These countries also offer an option of working part time so that you can balance out your living expenses. You will need an IELTS score of 6.5 and above for the programs.You can find program options and apply online at Uniguru

You can be eligible for a scholarships based on your previous academic performance. You also stand a chance for a scholarship after enrolling at a university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you may get a fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team has their own eligibility criteria and a student has to fulfill the same. Also you could opt for an education loan to support your overseas education.

Good Luck!!

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'Pursuing hotel management abroad - a good option?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.