One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
qualification required for overseas education.
Srikar Nelavelli profile image Srikar Nelavelli Member Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i had done my graduation(i.e., BSE computer science) in the year 2009. After that i was doing some jobs related to marketing and sales. Now i want to study MS in USA. Please could you tell me whether i can get a visa with my graduation study after 6 years gap.

• November 29, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Mehajaffin Shajahan profile image Mehajaffin Shajahan Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 4 Points: 70

Dear Srikar Nelavelli,

Thank you for your query, yes you could study your masters in USA. Required to choose program related to Marketing or Sales since you hold 6 years of valid experience in those fields.

To assist you further I would like to request you to provide me your academic qualification details briefly to my email id mehajaffin.s@hotcourses.co.in 

According to your credentials I will guide to future steps for successful visa.

Regards,

Mehajaffin

Education Counselor

Add a quick reply to 'qualification required for overseas education.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.