One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Am i eligible to apply for M.S.Biomedical Engineering in University of Twente?
Gokul Ramanan Gokul Ramanan Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 0
i'm currently pursuing my final year B.E.Biomedical engineering in India from a reputed institution named PSG TECH,my current CGPA is 67%(6.7) but i have a patent,an international journal publication.Am i eligible to apply for M.S.Biomedical Engineering in University of Twente.i know its up to the admission desk,but please let me know that am i eligible to apply if not ill not waste my time by applying.
  • January 01, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

For MSc the minimum entry requirement at University of Twente for MSc should be 70% and above. As you are in the final year the percentage may vary, if not you can either do a pre-master course in the university based on the advice given by the admission team. Try to apply for more universities so that you do not depend only on one university and find the list of universityies who offers MSc Biomedical in Netherland at uniguru website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Am i eligible to apply for M.S.Biomedical Engineering in University of Twente?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.