1 800 103 2581
i have completed my vocational traing in mechanic(motor vehicle) from a government institute...and i want to persue my diploma in automotive mechanical technology from TAFE. i'd like to know if my qualification is equal to certficate III or certificate IV,
- August 17, 2015
- Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based
We will have to take a look at your entire profile to advise you better. Did you do the Vocational training program after your year 10 or your year 12?
Take a look at this program http://www.careersaustralia.edu.au/course-details/certificate-iii-in-light-vehicle-mechanical-technology#
You can reach us at our toll free number : 1800 103 9634 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for sharing about this link to know about my information.
The basic requirements to qualify for diploma in Automative mechanical technology in TAFE are as follows.
1) You must be 18 years or older.
2) You should have satisfactorily completed 10+ 2 years of education from recognised institue.
3) You should meet student visa requirements.
4) You need to provide cetificate of achievement of IELTS of minimum 5.5 or TOELFL-IBT 46/ TOEFL-PBT 527
5) You should have a certificate IV in Automotive Technology