One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Query about the educational qualification of Australia
Rohit Bagh profile image Rohit Bagh Member Join date: Apr, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hi,

i have completed my vocational traing in mechanic(motor vehicle) from a government institute...and i want to persue my diploma in automotive mechanical technology from TAFE. i'd like to know if my qualification is equal to certficate III or certificate IV,

• August 17, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based

Replies (3)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi Rohit,

We will have to take a look at your entire profile to advise you better. Did you do the Vocational training program after your year 10 or your year 12?

Take a look at this program http://www.careersaustralia.edu.au/course-details/certificate-iii-in-light-vehicle-mechanical-technology#

You can reach us at our toll free number : 1800 103 9634 or mail us at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Usha A4n profile image Usha A4n Contributor Join date: Aug, 2016 Posts: 23 Points: 200

Thanks for sharing about this link to know about my information.

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Expert Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 72 Points: 1251

The basic requirements to qualify for diploma in Automative mechanical technology in TAFE are as follows.

1) You must be 18 years or older.

2) You should have satisfactorily completed 10+ 2 years of education from recognised institue.

3) You should meet student visa requirements.

4) You need to provide cetificate of achievement of IELTS of minimum 5.5 or TOELFL-IBT 46/ TOEFL-PBT 527

5) You should have a certificate IV in Automotive Technology

Add a quick reply to 'Query about the educational qualification of Australia'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.