One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Query about the time of aplication for jan 2013 intake into masters program in cancer biology
Shivani Krovvivi profile image Shivani Krovvivi Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i'm planning to pursue my masters in cancer biology most preferably an integrated p.h.d in cancer biology .can u provide me with the list of universities offering this course and the credentials required for application and the time of application for Jan 2013 intake
  • May 18, 2012

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello,

All USA Universities will offer August/September intake but Jan intake is provided by limited universities for MS or for integrated PhD program.

I have provided below list that offers MS or integrated PhD program in Cancer Biology. You need to do research to find acceptability of your profile and to find intake date.

The deadlines of university will vary but in general the application deadline will be in July/August for Jan 2013 intake. Some university will have early deadline while few others will accept application till October 2012.

1. Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo

2. Baylor College of Medicine, Houston

3. Emory University, Atlanta

4. Wayne State University, Detroit

5. University of Arizona, Tucson

Regards,

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Query about the time of aplication for jan 2013 intake into masters program in cancer biology'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.