One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission procedure for phd admission in foriegn countries.
Kotla Maheedhar Kotla Maheedhar Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi..I Compleated M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology with 65 % from JNTUH India and i want to do phd in foriegn countries, please let me know about the admission procedure for phd in other countries and how many research articles should be there for an aspirant who applys for doctoral program.
  • May 09, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Kotla, below are the requirements to do PhD in foreign countries

1. You should have completed master's degree or a four year first class honours degree in the same area of study, or a related discipline
  2. English proficiency Exam (IELTS/TOEFL) 
  3. Some Universities may ask you to submit a research proposal, and identify a principal supervisor willing to provide full supervision for the research project. 

I am not sure about the research articles.. You can find the list of Universities here

Add a quick reply to 'Admission procedure for phd admission in foriegn countries.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.