One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Best universities of USA for postgraduate in electronics and communications engineering
Anand Paul Anand Paul Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10
I want to know - what are the requirements to get admissions in best universities of USA for postgraduate in electronics and communications engineering. Please provide the full details..thank u
  • December 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

The general entry requirements would be a good honors degree (above 65%), IELTS score of 6.5 or above or TOEFL – 90 and above. However, some universities may expect you take GRE (eligibility score – 300 and above). You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters in Electronics Engineering.  

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Anand Paul Anand Paul Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 10

i got 65% in b.tech(ece). am i able to get admission in good university in US?

Add a quick reply to 'Best universities of USA for postgraduate in electronics and communications engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.