One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Query on where to apply for post graduation economic course in US
Anika Islam Anika Islam Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello. I have finished my undergrad with a CGPA of 3.72 in Economics and now am doing my masters. I have a GRE score of 314.Quant 161 and Verbal 153. Am working on a paper that has been accepted to be published but is not yet published.I have been TA in my university for 3 semesters. I want to apply to US universities which would also provide me with good scholarship or the chance to be a Teaching Assistant. Please be kind enough to provide me with the names of few Universities that I can apply to. thanks
  • November 05, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters Degree courses in Economics

Regarding your query on scholarships, it depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same.

Yes, there are options like Teaching Assistantships, Research Assistantship and international students also have an option to work part-time for approximately 20 hours per week. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Query on where to apply for post graduation economic course in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.