One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Query regarding Admission- Manchester v/s Newcastle
Pramit Sood profile image Pramit Sood Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi! I am Pramit Sood, a B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control Engineering (2006-2010) and currently working as an Instrumentation Engineer in JP Kenny, Delhi. I had applied to 2 courses in the UK: 1. Msc. Automation and Control at Newcastle University. 2. Msc. Advanced Control and Systems Engineering at University of Manchester. I have been able to secure an admission in both these courses for Sept., 2012 intake. I am sincerely seeking an advice on some of my following concerns: 1. Most importantly, which course should I opt for out of these two options? 2. The value of and the recognition of both these Msc. course across the Globe and especially in India in terms of corporate employability. 3. The future job prospects after doing Msc., in the UK and elsewhere for International students especially keeping in mind the current economic scenario. Looking forward to your precious inputs so that I am able to decide as soon as possible the initial deposit date is imminent. Regards Pramit
  • June 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Mittal Ajay Mittal Contributor Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 12 Points: 145 Trusted Advisor

Both are very good Universities, though not the top for Mechanical Engineering. The top Universities in Mechanical Engineering are Imperial, Bristol, Bath, Sheffield and Southampton

Ajay Mittal | International Placewell Consultants Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'Query regarding Admission- Manchester v/s Newcastle'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.