1 800 103 2581
- April 05, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
Hi, Singapore has good business Schools like NUS and SMU. SMU requires about 10 years plus experience in relevant experience and a good GMAT to apply for PhD programs. Alternatively you can apply for a apply for Master of Science program in Business.
NUS also runs a good PhD program and the requirements mentioned are listed below:
(1) A master’s or bachelor’s degree from top schools
(2) Strong GMAT or GRE scores (e.g., top 10 percent)
(3) Proficiency in spoken and written English ( TOEFL)
(4) A solid statement of research that shows potential for serious research
(5) Strong recommendation letters
(6) Good command of written and spoken English
(7) International publications are a plus
James Cook University, Singapore also has a good PhD program in Business.