One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Query regarding Doctoral program in Business Administration
Kapil Bisht profile image Kapil Bisht Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have been into experiential marketing communication from more than 6 years in a Multimedia based Advertisement Agency, FMCG & into Academics respectively. Presently I am associated with Lingayas University, Faridabad, Haryana, India, as Asst. Professor, in the Department of Business Administration since Nov 2009. Prior to that, as the aforesaid info support, I was associated with the corporates in Marketing & Communication division. I am looking forward for a Doctoral program in the areas of Business Management/Marketing & Communication. Please go through my credentials & consult me accordingly if my domain supplements suit the admission requirement for Singapore.
  • April 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Singapore has good business Schools like NUS and SMU. SMU requires about 10 years plus experience in relevant experience and a good GMAT to apply for PhD programs. Alternatively you can apply for a apply for Master of Science program in Business.
NUS also runs a good PhD program and the requirements mentioned are listed below:

(1) A master’s or bachelor’s degree from top schools
(2) Strong GMAT or GRE scores (e.g., top 10 percent)
(3) Proficiency in spoken and written English ( TOEFL)
(4) A solid statement of research that shows potential for  serious research
(5) Strong recommendation letters
(6) Good command of written and spoken English
(7) International publications are a plus

James Cook University, Singapore also has a good PhD program in Business.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Query regarding Doctoral program in Business Administration'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.