One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
How can I prepare for IELTS?
Rajesh Kumar Brahmachari Rajesh Kumar Brahmachari Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want to know about IELTS. How can I prepare for this?.

• April 15, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (4)

Beaula Maria Beaula Maria Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 17 Points: 265

Hi Rajesh,

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English proficiency test for non-native English language speakers wishing to enroll in any abroad universities. IELTS is the world common requirement for university admission that you must have in order to be accepted to any abroad universities. 

You need to find the institution nearby your place where there will be IELTS classes taken or you can also visit British Council website for more information. There will be coaching classes to prepare before you appear for the test. Writing, reading, listening and specking are the sections in this test for which you need to hold minimum score of 6.5 for best universities.

Foram Patel Foram Patel Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

can i stuy Msc in organic chemistry in uk?

Beaula Maria Beaula Maria Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 17 Points: 265

Hi Patel,

Without your academic profile it is difficult to guide you.

Generally, you must have completed your Bachelor degree in organic chemistry or related subject with good score. If you need more details drop your email to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Ashwin Sriram Ashwin Sriram Expert Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 50 Points: 720

Hi Rajesh,

IELTS is short for the International English Language Testing System. Foreign Unis generally require you to take either the IELTS or TOEFL and meet their score requirements, which varies Uni to Uni. Once you take the test, you will receive your test results within 13 days. Uniguru is soon to become Hotcourses India, so keep a look out for that site and find out how you can prepare for IELTS. We've put together a detailed article explaining the process.

Ashwin Sriram,
Hotcourses India Team

Add a quick reply to 'How can I prepare for IELTS?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.