One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Questions regarding CPA
Sagar Lohana profile image Sagar Lohana Member Join date: Oct, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hy there,

I am in 12th gseb (commerce stream) here in gujarat,India. I want to pursure my graduation and masters both in Canada. Having said that,I wanted to ask a fee questions that are perplexing me.

1. what's the difference between a university and college in Canada? should I join a college that is offering a degree?

2. How can I do canadian CPA. What are it's requirements. I know about US cpa but Canadian is quite different.

3. what is "12 U OR M courses". This is something that I often see on pages of business courses. Also,we don't have maths as a subject in 12th. we have statistics instead. So is statistic  12TH grade U level course?

Thank you!

• October 26, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (1)

Jenifer George profile image Jenifer George Contributor Join date: Jun, 2016 Posts: 11 Points: 165

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for Enquiring with us!

Canada's education system works out this way where the community colleges offer UG and PG Diplomas and the Universities offer Bachelor's / Master's and Phd Program.

There are colleges which offer Accounting program at a Diploma level. To pursue your CPA, you need to have a bachelor's degree as the entry requirement. ( BCom / BBA )

Regarding U / M / C : please find below the details.

C = College Preparation

M = University / College Preparation

U = University Preparation

Kindly email me your queries to the following ID: jenifer.g@hotcourses.co.in

Regards,

Jenifer G

Add a quick reply to 'Questions regarding CPA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.