One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Rating of universities
Sherwin Sherry profile image Sherwin Sherry Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I would like to know the ratings of universities based on subjects!! Is it available in the website? If not please do give me some other resources. Thank You
  • June 04, 2012

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you can find the ranking and rating of the university available in the Uniguru website under Scholarship and more option available. You can select the courses based on the Institution profile, number of courses, and number of reviews available in the Uniguru website.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Uniguru website gives you lots of reviews. You can also seek to look at two popular ranking systems in the world. One is done by Times Higher Education and the other by QS. Click the below the links for more information based on subjects. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Rating of universities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.