One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Re admissions
Akshay Mehra Akshay Mehra Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I want to do my MBA in PSB academy(university of Newcastle)..pls could u brief me as to how is the university and what are the job prospects in India USA and Singapore after am done with this degree
  • May 12, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

PSB is a good and Old Institution in Singapore. PSB stands for Productivity and Standards Board of Singapore and offers the NewCastle University's MBA programs in Singapore. The programs also offers a good 6 months Work Internships for MBA graduates to work in MNC's and SME and so an excellent opportunity for young Indian professionals to get employment in Singapore. 

If you can find work in Singapore and manage to stay back for 2 plus years, you are eligible for PR in Singapore and the whole world opens up for you. Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Re admissions'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.