One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Recommended University for Master in Naval Architecture
Gopi Ambatt profile image Gopi Ambatt Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I will be completing my BTech in Ocean Engg. and Naval Architecture in 2013 July from IIT Kharagpur. I would like to go for Master degree in UK. I would like your recommendation in terms univrsity rank and course fee.
  • September 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Try University of Southampton, one of the top ranked Universities in UK and has a Masters in Naval Architecture. University College London also offers a similar course. Someone like you from IIT should find it easy to get an admit in these Universities but you need to apply early as Southampton is a very popular University in UK and get lots of applications. 

If you need any assistance, do write back to us. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Recommended University for Master in Naval Architecture'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.