One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
regarding Baclogs accepted
Sudhir Borra Sudhir Borra Member Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 4 Points: 30

i have about 20 back logs during my Btech because of health issues ,can i apply to universities abroad,will i get visa if my scores of gre and toefl or ielts are good. and with gap of 1 year

• September 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (7)

Aditi Jain Aditi Jain Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 49 Points: 745

Dear Sudhir,

Greetings!

Thanks for your email.

May I know how much percentage you are having in your garduation and when are you expected to clear all your backlogs? Yes, we can definitely work out options in Uk for your further studies.

Since you have quite a large no. of backlogs, it is advisable to clear the pending papers and improve the scores before applying. Which course are you loking for ?

Gap of 1 year is not a big deal provided you can justify  the same.

Also, GRE is not required in UK. You have to appear for the English language test IELTS and visa may not be an issue.

For more information on the universites and its courss, please register on our website, www.hotcourseabroad.com/india and kindly provide us with the required information so that we can assist you further.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

The Team- Hot Courses India

i have cleared all my backlogs , i have a percentage of 65. MS in electrical engineering with specialization nanotechnology

Dear Sudhir,

That's great. So did you have your consolidated marksheet with you? From which university you did your B.tech from?

May I know any country prefrences of yours. Also, please share with us your contact details so that we can discuss it convenienetly over the phone/ emails.

Look forward.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Team Hot Courses India

Yes i have a consolidated marks memo,from JNTU kakinada, my preference is european countries

my contact details are sudhirborra6163@gmail.com

Dear Sudhir,

We tried contacting you but could not get through.Please get back to us with your Bachelors percentage so that we can get started with the process without any delays.

Look forward.

Aditi jain

Team- Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'regarding Baclogs accepted'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.