One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Regarding courses after postgraduation.
Vikesh profile image Vikesh Member Join date: Jul, 2009 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I am Vikesh. I am a B.Pharm graduate with PGD in Pharmaceutical management. I am a fresher and have just joined a multinational consulting firm in Pharmaceutical industry. But now want to pursue for higher studies which can really boost my career in the same field. Please guide me regarding the same.
  • June 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, other higher professional study option is Master of Business Administration (MBA) in pharmacy. And if you are interested in research can opt for the PhD programmes in Pharma Science courses. You can also opt for MHA courses. There are many courses related to MBA Health Care Management.
MBA has a bright future with many branded hospitals are opening their branches at major cities across the country. The medical service is getting advance day-by-day and the chances for MBA in Hospital Administration is also increasing.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding courses after postgraduation.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.