One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Eligibility for admissions in Australian Universities in masters.
Mohammed Arifuddin Mohammed Arifuddin Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, My name Is Arif i am interested in Pursuing Masters In Austraila in Mba/information systems. My 10th Marks 61%, inter Marks 49% and Grad(bca) 58% And I am yet To Take Ielts Exam In This Month. I Have 14 Months Of Experience In Bpo Industry. But My Problem is That I have almost 4 years of Gap After Inter Due To health Reasons and Also Various Reasons. I want to know Whether I Am Eligible for Masters in Australia, If Yes Then Which all universities I Can Apply and What Are The Chances Of getting Visa. Thanks.
  • June 01, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi Mohammad

The basic requirement for admission in Masters in Australia would be ; 6.0 or 6.5 bands in IELTS (depending upon the institution) and decent academic records.

You can check out the list of Universities for MBA/Master in Australia here and refer the course details for more information..

Regarding your gap; you should able to provide valid reason, If you can provide  certificates that would be great... All the best..

Add a quick reply to 'Eligibility for admissions in Australian Universities in masters.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.