One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Regarding GPA - CGPA confusion
Anurag Gawde profile image Anurag Gawde Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hello sir,

I am looking forward to apply for Ohio university but the confusion is that I am from India and we have a CGPA method over here so i cant understand that in the description for the Ohio university weather they accept students with CGPA method or GPA method because I dun have 3.0 in GPA method but I have a 6.0 in CGPA method. 

• March 13, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

To find out the difference between the two, just google it and you will have an answer.

Please do not worry about how Ohio University will make the decision. The admissions staff is very qualified to figure out the differences between grading systems in every country and equivalent grades in the US System.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Anurag Gawde profile image Anurag Gawde Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Thank you very much sir for your reply it just made my day...!!

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding GPA - CGPA confusion'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.