One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Regarding MBA studies
Sai Krishna profile image Sai Krishna Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
My parents can afford up to 15lk. I’m interested 2 do MBA in Australia. Can you suggest me good university. For MBA, after my course completion what would be my starting salary in any basic company per annum? Will there be on campus placements. Suggest best 3 colleges keeping my budget in mind
  • June 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning.

Do you have any work experience ? If no then you could look at UTS, JCU or Southern Queensland. Anyway an MBA alone will not help you to get a job and appy for P.R in Australia. What you need to do is an MBA with Professional Accounting as only this will get you the points required for P.R and job in Australia.Actually it will cost you about 19 to 20 Lakhs.

If you have work experience of 3 years plus then you could look at Macquire or Monash or University of Western Australia. You could look at a salary of 3000 - 3500 Aus $ per month .

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can also look at a couple of Universities which offers MBA at an affordable costs. University of Tasmania, Flinders and La Trobe along with the suggestions by my other colleague. 

Salaries will vary according to the student's background and the kind of firm you get in. I have students who are currently earning 75,000 $ per annum also and couple of other students who are making only 48,000 $ as well. City of Perth in Western Australia is booming and so you can look at Curtin University or Edith Cowan University  as well for your MBA. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding MBA studies '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.