One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Regarding MBA
Sai Krishna profile image Sai Krishna Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
I completed my B.Tech comp science from Anna University. I’m interested with 12 months MBA program in Australia institute of business. What is the fees structure and after completion is there any on campus placement? What would be min package per annum in a basic company that comes to hire students us (in AUD)?
  • June 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Australia Institute of Business is a Private Institute and not in the TOp 20 rankings in Australia. It is a good quality institute but then many other good Universities in Australia offer 1.5 year old MBA programs like La Trobe, Universtiy of Technology Sydney, James Cook University, University of Tasmania, etc. 

If you can get in to a good University and get an MBA, you can look to start at about 60,000 $ per annum. But there is no guarantees and no University will promise you a job. But in general, Perth and Brisbane are hot spots for Jobs in Australia. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding MBA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.