One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
How much should I score to get admission in TEXAS A&M commerce ,for MS in computer science?
Haran Krishna profile image Haran Krishna Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
HI i have just completed BE in computer science this year with aggregate of 76.6% 12th-84.6% and 10th -92% and i m planning to pursue masters in USA and i have offer from TESCO HSC and SUBEX limited, working in which company for two years will improve my chances of getting good university, how much i should score to get admission in TEXAS A&M commerce ,for MS in computer science, how much max financial aid or scholarship i can get and what's procedure to get scholarship and assistantships
  • July 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Haran, TEXAS A&M commerce offers two options in MS-Computer science (Thesis & Non-Thesis). Which one do you prefer? And, apart form your academic scores they look for IELTS score as well... they expect a minimum score of 6 bands in IELTS..

Find more information on the courses in the below link:

All the best!

Add a quick reply to 'How much should I score to get admission in TEXAS A&M commerce '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.