One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Regarding MS Programs [ Computer Science]
The Stalwart The Stalwart Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello Sir/Madam. I'm an MCA graduate from TamilNadu,India. I want to do another Master degree program especially in MS [Computer Science]. I want to know which country and university is best for doing MS. I've heard that there are many computer science related MS programs. I want to explore the advanced Computing technologies. That's why I want to do MS. Please guide me for choosing the Country and University for doing MS program, and also guide me for how to getting bank loans for studying abroad, because I'm not having strong financial background.Waiting for your valuable reply.
  • November 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Since you have already completed MCA, you can apply Computer Science with different specializations (e.g: Artificial intelligence, software engineering etc). USA, Canada and UK offer wide range of courses in Computer science field. You can find the details on Uniguru website. Regarding the Education loans you can contact nearby bank for your loan guidance.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding MS Programs [ Computer Science]'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.