One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Regarding MSc from Sheffield University in Control Systems
Anurag Singh Anurag Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi 
I have got an offer of a place on the MSC(ENG), Master of Science in Engineering, Control Systems, Full Time, 2014 at the University of Sheffield. Will it be sane decision to go for this course for a good career prospect, I am bit apprehensive because of the investment of money and time? It would be great if you advise.

I have also got offers from Newcastle University, University of Leicester, GCU, University of Glasgow in the related field(Control, Power Electrronics, Electrical Engg.).

Thanks and Regards

Anurag

• March 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ruth Lauener profile image Ruth Lauener Contributor Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 13 Points: 190 Trusted Advisor

Hi Anurag,

I work at the University of Sheffield. 

As a quick answer - a degree from the UK will be well sought after by employers all around the world and you will learn a lot whilst you are here.  You will have the opportunity to see a new style of learning and get exposure to some great new developments in your field.  The style of learning in the UK really does prepare you well for your career.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ruth

Ruth Lauener | The University Of Sheffield

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding MSc from Sheffield University in Control Systems'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.