One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Regarding MSIS(Information Systems) Program in Santa Clara
Ashok Bandi Ashok Bandi Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 7 Points: 20
Hi, I have applied for the program MSIS(Information System) provided by santa clara university, I just wanted to check details about this program provided by this particular university, how can we rate this course and will that help out in getting a job. I have applied for masters in information systems provided by santa clara university and i also wanted to know about the funding, as they have mentioned in the site as we will not get in financial aid for 1st year, will that be the same for 2nd year too? Thanks, Ashok
  • May 01, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Ashok, MIS course will combine technology-based and business-focused coursework with a perspective that will prepare you to lead any organization that depends on information technology. Find more reviews and course details here..

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding MSIS(Information Systems) Program in Santa Clara'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.