One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Advice on Studying MS in US
Nitin Gottiparthi Nitin Gottiparthi Member Join date: Jun, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 1
sir my name is nitin i am pursuing my btech 3rd year from eee brach.after my research i just got the idea of doing my ms in cse in us but i am from eee,and then after that i want to do mba in it a correct option for me.for doing ms is everything wiil be convenient i mean education loan .is it easy to repay by earning there by part time. thank you. Please advise me i am confused.
  • June 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Nitin,

The US system is quite flexible and allows students to explore areas of their interest. Your long term plans of pursuing an MBA will take time to shape up and it is too early to start worrying about that. On the funding part, I will recommend you to have a balanced portfolio of family funds and education loan. Various indian banks offer study abroad education loans depending on your need. The part time jobs in US can help you offset some of your living cost. Hope this helps.

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Advice on Studying MS in US'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.