One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Regarding NUS admission in Jan intake
Swapnil Soni profile image Swapnil Soni Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Thank you very much for your reply, Please throw some lights on it also would appreciates your help, I planned for IELTS on Jul 12th 2012, can I apply without IELTS and submit IELTS after getting result? Because result would announce around end July. Even I sent mail to them ,they replied me that there is no need to take IELTS.I asked the same question that "my school and college is from eng medium, do I need to take IELTS?",they said "no".
  • June 28, 2012

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

No problem. You could give your IELTS score sheet after getting your results. Actually as mentioned by NUS it is not nesseary for IELTS if you are from English medium and having more than 75% or more in English in your 12th std.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, The wesbite says you need one of the tests, IELTS or TOEFL. But if the University has responded that you can apply without IELTS, then you can go ahead. But would still advise you to write IELTS as soon as you can. You can go ahead and file the application and then you can submit the IELTS score later on as well. If you are wiriting IELTS on the 12th of June, you will get your score around the 27th or 28th of July and you have an option to send the scores directly to NUS. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to ' Regarding NUS admission in Jan intake'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.