One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Regarding scholarship and tips.
Anuj Singh profile image Anuj Singh Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

As I m in 2nd year ec stream ..!! I want to know.about the tips.regarding.gre and.toefl exams and improve our.profile.with of which I can easily get 75% of scholarship for.doing MS from US in CS branch and in top 50 universities of USA ?

• August 11, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Subhashini Vithyapathy Subhashini Vithyapathy Expert Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 75 Points: 1185

Hi Anuj,

Try to maintain 75% and above in your academics, GRE- 310+/ TOEFL - 90+. Apart from this try to involve yourself in many projects, paper publication, any certificate courses related to CS field. While submitting the application you should provide a very strong SOP and LOR to avail the chances of Scholarship from the university. For further information you can reach us on our toll free number 1-800-103-9634 ext:299

Neha Jain Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 16 Points: 156

hello ,

i am aslo looking for smae information from many days i forund msmbainusa this site on this site i got all the information about GRE and tips related regarding entrance exam check that site i hope that is useful to you..

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding scholarship and tips.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.