One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Regarding the recent PSW closure norms of UK
Pallavi C profile image Pallavi C Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am Pallavi from India; I'm currently looking forward to pursue my masters MBA in the UK. I had applied to certain universities and got offers from almost all of them, after thorough scrutiny I decided on University of Chester. So I will be heading for UK in the month of September this year. I wanted to ask you that since Post Study Work Visa has got closed for international students or rather the rules have become strict for obtaining a work Visa in the UK, what are the chances of a post graduate international student getting employed after the completion of their masters?
  • July 01, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning!

The chances of you getting employed in the UK at the moment may not be very bright. Having said that, if you do get an job with a salary of 21,000 Pounds per year, then, you would get your employment pass.

All the Best!

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Masud Hasan Masud Hasan Contributor Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 19 Points: 235 Trusted Advisor

Dear

Greetings from the Global Education Service!!

If you have already paid the fees of the university or got the visa. Then I would like to tell you that please try to do an extra courses with MBA, such as CIMA, CFA,etc. So your chances will be more to get jobs. Try to gain some voluntary work experience too before you complete your student visa..

These days it is very difficult to get jobs in Management Sector , most of  the management positions filled by British/ EU  Citizens only. Good Luck.

If you haven't paid fees or got the visa , then kindly rethink of changing your destination country to study MBA. I would recommend you should try those countries which are give post study work visa only.

Hope I have managed to solve your query. 

Masud Hasan | Global Education Service

Add a quick reply to 'Regarding the recent PSW closure norms of UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.