One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Regenerative medicine phd in US/UK/Australia.
Amol Shinde Amol Shinde Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Dear sir/mam,

I am doing MD in clinical biochemistry and will be completing it in june2014.I am interested in regenerative medicine. Please guide me regarding universities, admission process and funding. Thank you.

• March 14, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

Are you doing an MD or a Masters Program (M.Sc) in Biochemistry?

Being an MD myself, I am rather surprised that there is a special MD program in Biochemistry in India?

The field of Regenerative Medicine has become very popular, but, to my knowledge, it is not being offered at most universities.

If you are doing the MD program, you will first have to pass the USMLE, then apply for a residency and specialize in Regenerative Medicine.

On the other hand, perhaps you wish to pursue a PhD program - which is relatively easier to get into.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'Regenerative medicine phd in US/UK/Australia.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.