One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
registration for phd of Physiotherapy
Narjess Nabavi profile image Narjess Nabavi Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I would like find good university in Malaysia that have PhD of Physiotherapy preference with scholarship. I have MS with good grade; I will be in Malaysia day after tomorrow. Please inform me as soon as possible to do not lose my chance. Thank you.
  • September 03, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi,Universiti Teknologi Mara UiTM offers PhD in Physiotheraphy. You should have GRE and TOEFL/IELTS as well. Scholorship depends on the entire profile ( research exp, SOP, LOR, Abstract ) its need and merit based. Chances of getting scholarship is high after reaching the University. On monitoring your performance in the first term they will either waive off fee or provide you scholarship. You can look for other countries for better options, when compared to Malaysia

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'registration for phd of Physiotherapy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.