One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Exams required for postgraduation in UK
Tarun Kumar Gupta Tarun Kumar Gupta Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10
I want to take admission in postgraduate courses. So which exam I have to give for taking admission in UK engineering colleges
  • January 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (3)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Tarun ! For securing Post graduate admission from UK Universities ,you need to write IELTS and score minimum of 6.5 band, should have descent academic GPA . Along with your credentials you need to submit promising SOP/LORs to complete your application procedure.
Click here for more details about Universities in UK.
Goodluck !

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Tarun Kumar Gupta Tarun Kumar Gupta Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

there is any requirement of GRE marks and pls tell me SOP/LORs means i am not getting this 

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Tarun! GRE is not required for UK Universities. The Statement of Purpose (SOP) is your personal statement and most important part of your application that will tell the admissions committee who you are, what has influenced your career path so far, your professional interests and where you have planned to study.
 LOR is the Letter of Recommendation. People who have personally witnessed your academic and professional capabilities and who can, therefore, speak about your potential. You can get LOR from your Professor/HOD/ from whom you had taken a relevant upper-division course/ from a Mentor with whom you had done considerable work (Projects/mini project).
For more information write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Exams required for postgraduation in UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.