One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Universities providing masters course in Renewable energy
Yash Shah Yash Shah Member Join date: May, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
My GRE score is 311(q-158,v-153), I am in my final year of B.E. in Electronics and telecommunication.I am looking forward for M.S. in renewable energy engineering(more inclined towards solar sector). I have couple of courses in renewable energy sector and couple of internships too. I am not able to figure out many good reputed universities providing master's in this field.Can anyone help me out with few universities providing masters in this field? Preferred countries-USA,CANADA
  • October 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Yash, Oregon Institute of Technology offers a course on Master of Science in Renewable Energy Engineering, You can find more details about the course (Masters in renewable energy) here.. Also you can check out more US Universities offering the masters course here..

Srinivas Mantha profile image Srinivas Mantha Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 11

heyy @praveen u have an idea about alternate energy tech. in arizona state university,university of kentucky,univ of north texas(mixed with mech engg),.I have heard that they are offering a masters degree for it...can u shed some light on this?? and is it worth going to oregon tech for renewable enrgy.what abt the clg ranking,funding and placement scnarios

Add a quick reply to 'Universities providing masters course in Renewable energy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.