One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
University selection - my marks are not high
Pankhury Harbansh profile image Pankhury Harbansh Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 0
the thing is I wish to study in any of the IVY league college, but my academic performance is not upto the mark :( marks are not try high, so i just wanna know if they select students from other countries even if they are not so good with their academic backgrounds
  • October 25, 2013

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Pankhury,

It all depends on which program you wish to apply. If you are for arts and design program than your portfolio or creative work is given more importance. If you wish to apply to programs that are not applied by many than you could have chance provided you get a good GRE score and meet other admission requirement. However admission in IVY universities is competative and could be difficult if you have low academics.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'University selection - my marks are not high'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.