One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Request about GIS master's degree
Nashwa Mohammed Nashwa Mohammed Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I need more information about master's degree IN GIS at this university; I am from Egypt and my major specialization is Information System with very good degree. Thanks,
  • August 07, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Masters Geographical Information Science (GIS) programs are top world-class degrees, offering students the chance to gain critical theory knowledge, develop strong practical skills and undertake supervised independent research. It teaches you how to design a sustainable world with GIS. Learn how to model complex land, transportation and resource problems using geospatial technologies and sustainability management workflows.

You have the program available at University of Edinburgh, University of Washington , Northeastern University, Charles Sturt University, Lund University GIS Centre, Sweden, offers a Master's program in Geographical Information Systems (GIS).

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Request about GIS master's degree'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.