One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Request for information regarding PhD in Marketing
Miscellaneous Leiticia profile image Miscellaneous Leiticia Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Dear Team, I am an MBA with dual Specialization in Finance & Marketing with 70% marks . Prior to MBA I have completed B.Tech with CG PA 8.2. But there is a gap of four years after MBA due to some family problems and I don't have any work experience.Now, I am interested in PhD in Marketing from any university of repute. I am planning to give TOEFL in September 2013. Kindly suggest which universities should I apply and what should be the procedure to plan for PhD i.e. application procedure, how to write SOP(statement of purpose), Recommendation letters etc. Kindly guide & Oblige. Regards Pallavi Shukla
  • April 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Arun Shandil profile image Arun Shandil Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 20

There are lots of Universities in NZ and Australia offering PhD degrees. Why don't you try University of Western Sydney?

Add a quick reply to 'Request for information regarding PhD in Marketing'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.