One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Require Consultant for doing MBA in Singapore
Jaykumar Menghani Jaykumar Menghani Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir / Madam, After 6 yrs experience in sales & development profile, I have decided doing MBA in strategic planning. Singapore has been chosen over other countries because of my financial feasibility & its acceptance among MNC. I have shortlisted Insead, Nanyang Business School & NUS. Please advice here if you understand so. I want information about scholarship (very important for me), admission, visa & about finance. Please suggest me.
  • March 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi Jayakumar, With 6 years plus experience, you are an ideal candidate to Pursue MBA. INSEAD, NUS and NTU in Singapore are very good. You can also look at SMU, Singapore Management University as a additional option. 

The admission criteria's to all these institutions are very tough and in general they reuqire a good GMAT score to qualify. You should look at scoring atleast 650 plus  in GMAT and a score of 700 plus should give you a good chance. All these schools in general do require students with excellent adacemic scores, good quality work experience, will look for leaderships skills along with a GMAT to qualify. 

These MBA schools are in general expensive and you need to budget about 25 to 40 lakhs rupees to complete the course. There are some limited scholarships and give it a try. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

We are a research based counseling firm and will need detailed resume to correspond with university of your choice to know admission and scholarship chances. It will be difficult to answer such question with limited profile sharing.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Require Consultant for doing MBA in Singapore'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.