One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Requirements for joining Nanyang Tech Singapore for Under-graduation?
Nitin Prabhakar profile image Nitin Prabhakar Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 0
How much should I get in 12th CBSE board exams for getting Mechanical Engineering at NTU? Do I have to write SAT-1 and SAT-2? If so, How much should I get in these exams? Should I write any other exams? Should I get high ranks JEE-main and in JEE-advance? Please provide me with precise and accurate details. Thank You!
  • March 11, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor
Hi NTU requires quite high marks. You need to look at 95% range in CBSE to be eligible for NTU. Plus a SAT -1 score of 1400 out of 1600 will make your application quite strong. There are no fixed marks or SAT requirements as they keep changing every year. You do not require JEE for NTU. You have not mentioned whether you are looking for 2013 or 2014 admissions. The deadline for 2013 is 1st of April, and so if you are looking for 2013, please hurry and put an application. If you are looking at 2014, then you can wait till January 2014 for 2014 September admissions. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Requirements for joining Nanyang Tech Singapore for Under-graduation?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.