One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Requirements for masters in mass communication abroad and career options.
Elsa Ephraim profile image Elsa Ephraim Member Join date: Apr, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I am a Btech graduate from India in Electronics and Communication. However, ,my interest lies in the field of Media and Communication. Is is possible to get into a Masters programme in Mass Communication from an abroad University (preferably Singapore) , as my background does not support the same. Or do I need to do another bachelors? Or would an advanced diploma suffice? I would be really grateful if you could give me a gist of the kind of courses offered as I want to make sure that this is the right choice for me. Also could you please let me know about the placements and opportunities after pursuing a course in Mass Communication from a University abroad. Thanks a lot!
  • April 17, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9310

Hi Elsa, NUS, NTU, New York University Tisch School of the Arts Asia are some of Universities that offer masters in Mass communication. I believe in order to eligible for this course.. you should either have a bachelors degree related to the course or atleast 1 year relevant exp in this field..

Add a quick reply to 'Requirements for masters in mass communication abroad and career options.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.