One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
The Requsites for addmision - please tell me more about them!
Sabrina Rahman Liza Sabrina Rahman Liza Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have complted in HSC 2012 and IELTS on 21/11/2013 with overall score 5.00, How can I get myself admitted in fashion desiging in Irerland and what are the requsites for this purpose ?

• June 23, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Ireland

Replies (1)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1650 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

You will need a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 for a UG program at Ireland. I advise you to train before you retake your IELTS again. An interesting SOP detailing your interest in the subject, Letters of Recommendation, good IELTS score and extracurricular activities will make your profile even stronger. Fashion Designing is a popular program in other countries like US, UK and New Zealand as well. You can find more options of program availability and even apply online at Uniguru

Do get in touch with us so that we can suggested you further steps and options. You can write to enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

Good Luck!!

Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited

Add a quick reply to 'The Requsites for addmision - please tell me more about them!'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.