One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Research In Energy Engineering
Yazh Arasu Aj profile image Yazh Arasu Aj Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello.. I am Yazharasu doing postgraduate degree in Energy Engineering. I want to do research(PhD) in UK. So i want to know the basic procedure to get into a good university. What are the primary requirements? How can i prepare myself to get into a good university?
  • November 07, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Yazharasu,

The basic admission requirements will be a good Masters/Bachelors degree and a good IELTS/TOEFL score. You have to select the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You have to work on documents such as your academic transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Statement of purpose, financial statements, Research proposal etc., and then submit an application to the desired university.  

You can go through the following websites, to prepare for IELTS/TOEFL exams, take up mock testimonials, find sample test papers.

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers PhD courses in Energy Engineering and apply on the University’s website. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Research In Energy Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.