One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
RMIT vs QUT (Master of Information Technology)
Lam Solomon profile image Lam Solomon Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I do have offers from both these universities for Master of Information Technology degree. Looking for a comparison between these universities based on Educational standards and employment rate. I was able to find the world rankings for both these, but looking for a specific ranking and comparison in RMIT vs QUT (Master of Information Technology).
  • April 25, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (2)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

RMIT has better ranking over QUT. Please check RMIT website  Compsci for ranking details 

I will further request you to check the course details from university website, talk to professors from both the universities and with existing students studying IT before making confirm decision.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, both are high ranking Universities and if you look at specific IT and Engineering Ranking on the QS ranking website, RMIT is slightly better ranked than QUT. Brisbane where QUT is located has a lower cost of living than Melbourne. RMIT ranks very highly in the world for Graduate Employment ( ranks 55 in the world) Other than that, I do not see any major differences. I would advise you to take feedback from students and take a call.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'RMIT vs QUT (Master of Information Technology)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.