One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Top colleges offering scholarships
Asritha Bheemavarapu Asritha Bheemavarapu Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello I am doing 2nd year b tech in electronics and communication engineering want to do ms in us so my question is that is there any need that I should start preparing well for the examinations and can u please tell about top colleges offering these courses along with scholarship
  • December 12, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Asritha, since you are doing your 2nd year of your bachelor’s degree, I would suggest you to start applying while you are doing your final year. IELTS/TOEFL –English proficiency exams are mandatory and that is valid only for 2 years. Universities like University of Glasgow, Anglia Ruskin University in UK and Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, University of Pittsburgh in US offer Masters in Electronics and Communication engineering and you can find the information on Uniguru website. Scholarship in UK and USA depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you may get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Top colleges offering scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.