One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Admission procedure scholarship and in top US business Schools
Amit Verma Amit Verma Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have just completed my B.Tech. in Electronics and communication Engineering.My GPA is 8.3. I will be now doing a job in Accenture for approx 14 months (bond time) to gain some experience. I am further planning to take GMAT and TOEFL for getting admission for MBA in US.How can i get scholarship in top US business schools like Stanford , Harvard , etc and what is the procedure of admission. Plz Help.Thanks in advance.

• May 27, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

Your plans are very ambitious - Congratulations.

I sggest that you go for IELTS rather than TOEFL because of recent controversial and negative reports about TOEFL in India.

Top business schools, such as Stanford & Harvard are generally inundated with applicants from within USA and overseas. They are highly selective and often scholarships are not available to foreign students. Nevertheless, it is definitely worth trying.

The IVY League of colleges is very competitive, and even though you, and thousands others, all want to go to these top schools, realistically - it is also better to look at other schools, where the admission is easier and the tuition is affordable.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'Admission procedure scholarship and in top US business Schools'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.