One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
study in Canada after 12th
Mimi Ganguly profile image Mimi Ganguly Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi.

I live in India and am currently appearing for my 12th grade exams. I want to study in Canada. I'm still undecided and considering two option in education. Option A is Med School and Option B is either Psychology or Forensics or both. Now as everybody understands studying outside one's own country becomes really really expensive. So I was hoping to get some information on what scholarships I could apply for and how.

I plan to start my education during 2017 fall. I've also not appeared for any IELTS or TOEFL exams of any sort. Please advise. I'm really nervous and confused.

Regds,

Mimi

• November 30, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (1)

Dodli Nandi profile image Dodli Nandi Contributor Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 8 Points: 125

Hi Mimi, 

It's obvious to be confused because you are trying something new. Just relax and take it slow.

First, focus on your academics now because that might help you receive a very good scholarship. Once you are done with your board exams, you need to sit for the IELTS/TOEFL test and once you get your scores, you can have a word with our dedicated advisors who will help you further. 

All the best!

Add a quick reply to 'study in Canada after 12th'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.