One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
study in Canada after 12th
Mimi Ganguly profile image Mimi Ganguly Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi.

I live in India and am currently appearing for my 12th grade exams. I want to study in Canada. I'm still undecided and considering two option in education. Option A is Med School and Option B is either Psychology or Forensics or both. Now as everybody understands studying outside one's own country becomes really really expensive. So I was hoping to get some information on what scholarships I could apply for and how.

I plan to start my education during 2017 fall. I've also not appeared for any IELTS or TOEFL exams of any sort. Please advise. I'm really nervous and confused.

Regds,

Mimi

• November 30, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (1)

Dodli Nandi profile image Dodli Nandi Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 5 Points: 75

Hi Mimi, 

It's obvious to be confused because you are trying something new. Just relax and take it slow.

First, focus on your academics now because that might help you receive a very good scholarship. Once you are done with your board exams, you need to sit for the IELTS/TOEFL test and once you get your scores, you can have a word with our dedicated advisors who will help you further. 

All the best!

Add a quick reply to 'study in Canada after 12th'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.