One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
scholarship eligibility
Vibin Vijayan profile image Vibin Vijayan Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I completed B.A.french littetature, may i  know what are the scholarship am i eligible to apply?

• September 10, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Replies (3)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 24 Points: 325

Dear Vibin

Greetings for the Day!!

I would request you to please let us know which country and course you wish to apply overseas so that we can accoridngly share the information with you.

Look forwrad to hear from you.

Best reagrds

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Vibin Vijayan profile image Vibin Vijayan Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 2 Points: 10

I want to study in canada  & looking to do masters in tourism course  am i eligible to do that course?

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 24 Points: 325

Dear Vibin

Thank you for your reply.

It will be difficult for you to do MS tourism in Canada because you have no relevance in background and your qualification is 15 years whereas Canada MS would require from you to obtain qualification of 16 years.

You can change the country choice or may be course.

Best Regards

Neha Jain

neha.jain@hotcourses.co.in

Add a quick reply to 'scholarship eligibility '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.