One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Scholarship for becoming Chef.
Samantha Mn profile image Samantha Mn Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am 27 have completed my 12th (II nd class) and started working in Pizza Hut (Kuwait) now in India I am a football coach due to money problems I could not complete my studies and would like to pursue Hotel Management. I do not have the kind of money to complete the course is there a chance that I might be eligible for a scholarship?
  • August 12, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Scholarships are highly unlikely in Hotel Management courses abroad. But the best part of Hotel Management is the opportunity to work Part time in Hotels as well as get Paid Internships during the education itself will reduce your financial burden quite heavily. 

If you do not want to spend heavily, look at Singapore for Institutions like Nanyang and All Spice Culinary School where you need have to spend no more than 5 lakh Indian rupees to do a good Hotel Management or Culinary program which comes with exceptional job opportunities. There are some limited scholarships and I will be able to assist you if you email to us with your CV. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Scholarship for becoming Chef. '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.